A Year in Pembrokeshire - David Wilson in conversation with Jamie Owen
Photographer David Wilson and broadcaster Jamie Owen document the historic county of Pembrokeshire in all its seasonal variety.
Traditional and modern aspects of daily life are captured and preserved in a series of photo-illustrated accounts, set over the course of a year.
An engaging, intimate and immersive portrait of one of Wales's internationally treasured locations.
• Hen Galan (Welsh new year) celebrations in Gwaen Valley
• The topography of Strumble Head
• Sheep round up in Castlemartin
• Maintaining our heritage in Picton Castle
• Pembrokeshire County Show
Cleddau Reach School, Deerland Road, Llangwm
10:00 am - 11:00 am
£3:00 (free to patrons)